Work Package (WP) 2 aims to establish and implement effective communication channels within and outside PHIRI to ensure that information is available to the Consortium Partners, population health and COVID-19 research networks, relevant stakeholders in European countries, international organisations and the general public.
The dissemination work performed within PHIRI focuses on developing a strong and appealing visual identity to reach as large an audience as possible, targeting especially the scientific/health research community in Europe and policymakers in- and outside the health arena to increase awareness of PHIRI and disseminate the results of the project.
The main objectives of this WP are:
- To define and update the communication strategy and dissemination plan
- To develop PHIRI’s visual identity
- To promote PHIRI’s activities and results
- To support the communication and organisation of PHIRI´s events
- To operate effective audiovisual communication tools
- To support the set-up and maintenance of the Health Information Portal
- To address the COVID-19 population health infodemic by identifying, simplifying and amplifying relevant scientific COVID-19 population health information available in European countries which lays at the basis of the fight against disinformation
Infodemic activities within PHIRI
Infodemic management activities within the PHIRI project - 17th of May 2021
Infodemic Management Workshop - 9th and 16th of June 2021
Fact-checking COVID-19: joint unCoVer & PHIRI workshop - 30th of June 2021
Datademic, Data-decision-behaviour: A consolidated approach? - 30th of September 2021
The leader of this workpackage is: