WP 2 aims to establish and implement effective communication channels within and outside PHIRI to ensure that information is available to the Consortium Partners, population health and COVID-19 research networks, relevant stakeholders in the MSs, the EU and international organisations and the general public.
The dissemination work will focus on developing a strong and appealing visual identity to reach as large an audience as possible, targeting especially the scientific/health research community in Europe and policymakers in- and outside the health arena to increase awareness of PHIRI and disseminate the results of the project.
The main objectives of this WP are:
- To define and update the communication strategy and dissemination plan.
- To develop PHIRI’s visual identity.
- To promote PHIRI’s activities and results.
- To support the communication and organisation of PHIRI´s events.
- To operate effective audiovisual communication tools, including the ICT support for the set-up and maintenance of the Health Information portal for COVID-19.
- To address the COVID-19 population health infodemic by identifying, simplifying and amplifying relevant scientific COVID-19 population health information available in EU countries which lays at the basis of the fight against disinformation.
The leader of this workpackage is: