PHIRI Steering Committee
The Steering Committee (SC) is the key decision making body of the project. Its membership is made up of the leaders and co-leaders of each of the project work packages. The Committee meets seven times during the life of the project, with ongoing electronic discussion. The first Steering Committee took place on the 17th November 2020 and the second Steering Committee took place on the 25th of February 2021.
The members of PHIRI Steering Committee are:
- Austria, Gesundheit Österreich GmbH (GÖG)
- Belgium, Sciensano
- Finland, Terveyden ja hyvinvoinnin laitos (THL)
- Germany, Robert Koch-Institut (RKI)
- Malta, Ministry for Health - Government of Malta, (MFH)
- Portugal, Ministério da Saúde, Direção-Geral da Saúde (DGS /FUML)
- Romania, National Institute of Public Health, (INSP)
- Slovenia, National Institute of Public Health (NIJZ)
- Spain, Instituto Aragonés de Ciencias de la Salud (IACS)
- Spain, Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)
- Netherlands, Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu (RIVM)
- United Kingdom, Swansea University (SU)
PHIRI General Assembly
All partners meet four times for the General Assembly to review progress and plan activities for the coming year.
All 41 partners are represented, including collaborative stakeholders and international organisations. The first General Assembly took place on the 19th November 2020.