We believe that exchanging expertise, methods, and tools and identify synergies with other organizations, projects and initiatives working in the same field will be essential to build on what exists, to learn from each other and to avoid duplication. Therefore, this Stakeholder Meeting aims to:
- Present PHIRI´s activities relevant for researchers across Europe in four themes: Health Information portal, federated research infrastructure, methodologies to assess the impact of COVID-19, and modelling and scenarios (see attached Agenda).
- Host pitches from relevant stakeholders who are working in similar fields to identify synergies and areas of collaboration across international projects.
- Connect European researchers and projects leaders with relevant PHIRI partners and vice versa.
Presentations on Health Information portal for COVID-19
- PHIRI_Hanna Tolonen
- ECDC_Howard Needham
- ASPHER_John Middleton
- CESSDA_Ivana Ilijasic Versic
- EUPHA_Marie Guichardon
- JRC_Clemens Wittwehr
Presentations on Building a federated research infrastructure for a rapid policy response & Research use cases measuring the impact of COVID-19 on population health
- PHIRI_Enrique Bernal-Delgado & Martin Thissen
- ECRIN_Sergei Gorianin
- BBMRI _Petr Holub
- EATRIS_Toni Andreu
- EGI-ACE_Gergely Sipos
- Eurostat_Ilze Burkevica
Presentations on Research methodologies to assess the impact of COVID-19
Presentations for Foresight: Modelling and Scenarios