On the 18th of February, PHIRI will organize a series of stakeholder dialogues in order to bring together, interact or exchange with relevant national and international stakeholders while promoting active discussions around three themes that are at the core of the PHIRI project: FAIR catalogues describing (population) health data, building a federated infrastructure; and crisis preparedness and rapid policy response. Register now!
Structure of the meeting
In each of the sessions (lasting 30-40 minutes each), a panel moderated by PHIRI consortium will reflect on these topics (a pitch of about 2 minutes), followed by a discussion.
FAIR catalogues describing (population) health data - Hanna Tolonen (PHIRI, THL)
- Henning Hermjakob, BY-COVID
- Sialm Anastassja, SYNCHROS
- Truls Korsgaard, Norwegian Directorate for e-Health
Federated architecture - Enrique Bernal-Delgado (PHIRI, IACS)
- Gergely Sipos, EGI-ACE
- Ernestina Menasalvas, unCoVer
- Salvador Capella-Gutierrez, Barcelona Supercomputing Center
Crisis preparedness & rapid policy and research responses - Claudia Habl (PHIRI, GÖG)
- Chaim Rafalowski, NO FEAR
- Sofia Tsekeridou, STAMINA
- Claudia Houareau, PANDEM-2
- Anikó Balogh, CO-VERSATILE
- Luis Rodríguez, COVID-X
After the meeting
Please find the main takeaways from the dialogues here.
Please find the full report of the meeting here.
Find the Live tweet of the event here.