We are pleased to invite you to our #PHIRI1YEAR Anniversary event that will take place on Tuesday 30th of November (9.30-12.45 CET), themed Fostering population health research in a (post) pandemic Europe. Register now!
PHIRI, the Population Health Information Research Infrastructure, is implementing a research infrastructure to facilitate and generate the best available evidence for research on health and well-being of populations as impacted by COVID-19. As we are celebrating its one year anniversary, During the event, PHIRI will showcase key outcomes of the project and put these outputs into perspective in order to fuel and promote an active discussion around three main themes that are at the core of PHIRI:
- Crisis preparedness & rapid policy and research response;
- Research questions on the impact of COVID-19 on population health and future scenarios; and
- A common vision on the future of facilitating the secondary use of health data.
In each of the sessions, a panel that consists of PHIRI consortium members and external key experts will reflect on these topics, followed by a discussion. Please find below a document explaining the scope of the event.
Feel free to forward this meeting invitation to your colleagues and/or distribute this invitation in your networks. We look forward to welcoming you to the #PHIRI1YEAR Anniversary!
Do not hesitate to get in touch via PHIRI.email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Find below the main insights from the event:
- Video of the project's first outcomes
- Highlights from the panel discussion
- Minutes of the event (available soon)