The virtual 14th European Public Health Conference will take place as a virtual event in November 2021. Many sessions across the conference tracks are related to PHIRI activities. Some of them are organised by PHIRI, some others involve PHIRI members. PHIRI is happy to share with you a list of these sessions (see below). You can already book the time on your agenda if you are interested! For more information about the conference and registration, please visit: www.ephconference.eu
Wednesday 10th November 2021:
- 17:20-18:20 - Workshop: Role of Health impact assessment in the policy-making process for the control of COVID-19 pandemic.
- 17:20-18:20 - Workshop: The European Health Data Space (EHDS): future opportunities and current challenges.
Tuesday 11th November 2021:
- 09:00-10:00 - Workshop: Monitoring the wider impacts of COVID-19 on population health.
- 11:30-12:30 - Skills building seminar: Infographics as a tool for knowledge translation.
- 13:50-14:50 - Round table: Cross country COVID-19 policy learning: politics, arrangements and conditions for legitimate policy.
- 13:50-14:50 - Workshop: Combining surveillance, survey and outbreak data for monitoring COVID-19 in German day care centres.
- 15:00-16:00 - Workshop: Risk communication in the context of a pandemic event.
- 15:00-16:00 - Workshop: Fostering population health research on COVID-19 to support policy making.
- 17:30-18:30 - Workshop: Dashboards for COVID-19 Lessons learned.
Friday 12th November 2021:
- 09:00-10:00 - Round table: European experiences on infodemic management.
- 09:00-10:00 - Workshop: Policy and practice: the role Real World Data (RWD) in Health Technology Assessment.