Join the launch event of the Health Information Portal on the 31st of May, 13.00-14.00 (CEST). Discover what the Portal offers and how it can make your job easier.
The Health Information Portal is a one-stop shop facilitating access to population health and health care data, information and expertise in Europe. Find the network, expert, data or publication you are looking for in Europe without having to search each country individually.
The Health Information Portal is building a repository function for:
- Data sources and data providers or data managers,
- Technical reports, guidelines, tools and scientific articles,
- Information on National Nodes and Research Networks,
- Health information projects within countries and across Europe,
- Training programmes in all areas of population health.
The platform is designed to be part of the Distributed Infrastructure on Population Health (DIPoH) and developed by the joint efforts of InfAct (The Joint Action on Health Information) and PHIRI (Population Health Information Research Infrastructure).
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org