The Joint Action on Health Information InfAct (Information for Action!) is a 36 months project funded by the European Commission. It builds on the BRIDGE Health project and other initiatives in health information. The project was launched in March 2018. It includes 40 partners in 28 EU and associated countries.
Through country collaboration, InfAct streamlines health information activities across Europe. It builds towards a sustainable and solid infrastructure on EU health information and strengthens its core elements based on capacity building, health information tools and political support. Read more about our mission and vision here.
The JA InfAct will present its final outcomes during virtual meetings planned on January 21-22, 2021.
Save the date and join us!
- See the updated agenda here.
Presentations day 1
- Opening session - Petronille Bogaert
- Showcasing the Health Information portal - Metka Zalatel
- Room 1 - Policy Makers - Hanna Tolonen & Mariken Tijhuis
- Room 2 - Researchers - Jakov Vukovic & Luigi Palmieri
- The added value of DIPoH to the Research Infrastructure landscape - Andrew Smith
- Concluding session - Linda Abboud
Presentations day 2
- Opening session - Linda Abboud
- Room 1 - Policy Makers - Stefanie Seeling & Neville Calleja
- Room 2 - Researchers - Luis Lapao & Romana Haneef
- InfAct Sustainability Plan - Isabel Noguer
- European perspective for setting up a Research Infrastructure for population health - Kenneth Grech
- Regional perspective for added value of DIPoH - Sandra Garcia Armesto
- Strengthened knowledge and expertise on health information: continuity and next steps - Petronille Bogaert